Thursday, March 12, 2009

Come to think of it, this holiday is pretty much filled with time spent tgt wif e other 2 musketeers, playing basketball & a little bit of training haha.

Things haven been getting anywhere recently. Come to think of it, we knew each other since the ending of secondary 3. Been struggling alot, advices heard and took into considerations. No close common friends, I cant even get the slightest bits of wad u're thinking. It's just like a suicide bomb. I have a choice this fri. I know I wont be able to take it if it's a negative answer, being too pessimistic m I? How long will it drag if I don do it nw? Carrying this burden wherever I go, why not let it out all at once. Though it may be hurtful, too hard to accept the fact but yet, it may always be the best way than having everything being dragged. Whatever the outcome is, it'll be the best way I suppose :)

No comments: